Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Following continued expansion mSemicon is pleased to be hiring embedded software engineers. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
In addition to demonstrating enthusiasm for work in this sector, the ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- C++, C Essentials, MS Visual C, Assembly, Java, Python
- TCIP, UDP, MAC, HTTP, HTTPS, CoAP, RESTful Systems, IOT(Knowledge),
- SSL, TSL, AES able to implement within the device
- Memory - NOR, NAND, SRAM, DRAM, FLASH, wear levelling, durability testing
- Basic protocols - I2C, SPI, UART, LIN
- Knowledge of Graphic TFT drivers (FTDI 800 series), SD, HT, RA devices
- Should be capable of implementing the following stacks within the device: USB(HID, Mass Storage, CDC etc), CAN, Dallas One wire, SD card (SPI)
- GIT, SVN, CRUM, ClearCase
- Experience in some or all of the following: Windows, WINCE, Linux (Android) running and writing drivers, shells. Expertise in Linux particularly desirable.
- FreeRTOS, ChibiOS, OpenWrt
- 8, 16, 32 bit devices
- ST, Microchip, Atmel, ARM
- Fundamentals: Timers, ADC, DAC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.
FPGA DSP Knowledge:-
- Not essential but desirable
- Ability to understand circuit diagrams, state diagrams, ...
- Use of oscilloscope, multimeter and soldering iron -->
- €55,000 (commensurate with experience, expected to be 10+ years or equivalent)
- L12, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin, Ireland
As mSemicon projects tend to cover a range of industrial applications, opportunities exist for varied work.
At the moment, these include: Internet of Things - especially Sigfox based systems, Energy, Domestic Appliance, Medical Devices, Industrial Controls, Security, Agritech and Lighting.